At Northwoods Pediatric Center, P.A., your child’s health is our number one priority. To help make the treatment experience as easy as possible, here is some information and resources you may find handy:
We gladly accept the following health plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health PPO
- United Health Care
- Texas Children’s Health Plan
- United Healthcare star
- CHIP health plans
- Freedom Life
Our office will gladly file your insurance claim, as a courtesy to you. However, the parent/guardian is financially responsible for all charges incurred in a child’s care and treatment. Please be familiar with your health insurance plan coverage and benefits.
For further information please review our Financial Policy.
Points to remember:
- Always bring your insurance card and a picture ID to every appointment.
- Know your benefits, deductibles, and co-pay amounts.
- ADHD- Children with ADHD website.
- Healthy Kids- Site by the American Academy of Pediatrics with informative topics
- CDC- useful information regarding illnesses and vaccines.
- Recalled products- updated website with recently recalled products.
- Behavior & Development- Reading material for help with these issues.
- Vaccines- Up to date information on the benefits of vaccinating your child.
- Diet and Nutrition- a website that promotes healthy eating habits.
- Healthy lifestyle- First Lady’s strong initiative to promote healthy lifestyle for all in the US.
- Obesity- a great website to learn more about fighting the obesity epidemic in the US.
- Illness information- a great website with easy-to-read language about common childhood illnesses.
- Development- offered by American Academy of Pediatrics to learn about a child’s growth and development.
- Smoking- helpful tips and preventative strategies to keep our children safe from tobacco hazards.
- Travel- Planning to travel? A must read before traveling.
- Travel- More travel preparedness.
- Travel- Have the necessary documentation when traveling abroad.