At Northwoods Pediatric Center, P.A., there is nothing more important than the health and well-being of our patients, employees and community. During this time of uneasiness as coronavirus impacts our daily lives, we want to assure you that we remain committed to providing the high quality and compassionate care you have come to expect from us.
Anyone entering the office will be required to have a temperature screening.
- All patients, caregivers, and staff are required to wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth prior to entering the office.
- Mask are meant to protect other people in case you are infected and not showing symptoms.
- Continue to practice social distancing.
- All patients and visitors are to follow the signage throughout the office related to social distancing.
- Stay as least six feet away from other patients, visitors, or staff not providing direct patient care.
- Hand shaking is highly discouraged
- Individuals are encouraged to wash their hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water is not available, hand sanitizer with 60% or greater alcohol content should be used.
Symptoms of Coronavirus
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face